Saturday 11 October 2014

MANGO SMOOTHIE BOWL


Hi everyone!

I made these delicious smoothie bowls with two of my best friends during the holidays, they were super easy and are super good for you!

Blend the following together:

2 bananas
a cup of frozen mango
1 green apple
a generous amount of almond milk


...And what would a smoothie bowl be without the fruity patterns on top?! 

We used:

frozen blueberries
banana
fruit muesli 
chia seeds

This recipe served 3 people, although if you're planning on having it for breakfast it would probably best suit 2 servings (we only had it as an afternoon snack).

Hope you enjoy!

Grace xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grace's Goodness is a collection of healthy, fun and vibrant recipes. Along with adventures and many other exciting things! I hope you try and enjoy the recipes featured on my blog!!