Thursday 20 November 2014

RASPBERRY BREAKFAST BOWL



Hey Everyone!! 

I'm sorry I haven't posted in aggggessss, I lost track of time and forgot to write a blog post... BUT the good news is there is another vegan recipe coming very soon!!

This recipe is supppper easy, I have it for breakie almost every day!

Blend the following together:

2 banans
a large handful of frozen mango
a large handful of frozen raspberries
half an avocado
a small handful of spinach
an orange
a generous splash of almond milk

This recipe serves two, just add one banana and less mango and berries if only making a smoothie for yourself.

Top with chia seeds, muesli and frozen raspberries!!

Keep an eye out for the next blog post and enjoy!!

Grace xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grace's Goodness is a collection of healthy, fun and vibrant recipes. Along with adventures and many other exciting things! I hope you try and enjoy the recipes featured on my blog!!