Thursday 2 April 2015

GO TO SMOOTHIES

Hey Guys!!

First of all, please forgive me for being so slack with sharing my recipes with you, time has gotten away from meeee :((((

Anyway!! Here are my three favourite smoothie, which I have strategically placed in order of how often I have them!!


MIXED BERRY SMOOTHIE
(I have this ALL the time)

Ingredients:

2-3 bananas
A large handful of frozen mixed berries
A large handful of grapes
A small handful of spinach (sneaky way to get those greens down, without the taste - if you're keen on your greens you'll love the next recipe)
1 Apple
1 Nectarine
A thick slice of water melon
A splash of almond milk
1 tablespoon of pea protein (optional)

Method:

Chuck EVERYTHING into your blender and blend on high speed until there are no chunks. Poor into a large jar or bowl and serve with nuts, seeds, muesli, fruit etc.

This recipe serves 2-3 people
(depending on serving size)


GREEN SMOOTHIE
(Great for breakfast, lunch and dinner)

Ingredients:

2-3 bananas
A large handful of frozen mango
A large handful of grapes
1 kiwi fruit
1 green apple
A large handful of spinach
1/2 an avocado
A small splash of almond milk
1 tablespoon of pea protein (optional)

Method:

Chuck ALL your ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Serve with nuts, seeds, fruit etc.

This recipe serves 2-3 people
(depending on serving size)


I'M IN A RUSH AND DON'T HAVE ANY FOOD - SMOOTHIE
(me, everyday...)

Ingredients:

1-2 bananas
1 apple
A large handful of frozen mixed berries
OR (you can also have both) A large handful of frozen mango
A large splash of almond milk

Method:

Place everything into a blender and blend until smooth, quickly chuck your smoothie into a jar or bowl and top with nuts, seeds, fruit etc. Eat it as fast as you can and go to school/work/where ever you're required to be.

This recipe serves 1-2 people
(depending on serving size)

ENJOY

Grace xxx

PS: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K FOLLOWERS!!! As a special thank you (and healthy Easter present) I will be selling my eBook for $9, This weekend only!!

eBook available here: gracesgoodness

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grace's Goodness is a collection of healthy, fun and vibrant recipes. Along with adventures and many other exciting things! I hope you try and enjoy the recipes featured on my blog!!