Tuesday 4 November 2014

DELICIOUS BREAKFAST


Hey guys!

This is a bit of a repeat from my recipe a few blog posts ago: Banana pancakes.
Even though the pancakes are absolutely delicious, my friends and I decided we would try adding a few more ingredients.

What we added:

2 teaspoons of chia seeds
1/2 a cup of buckwheat flour
3 bananas (instead of 2)
Banana and strawberries to garnish

The original recipe is linked above, so add these ingredients to your next batch and see how you go!

FRUIT PLATTER

1/2 a water melon
A container of fresh strawberries
Apple (not in pic)

ENJOY THIS BASIC, YET DELICIOUS RE- BLOG FOR BANANA PANCAKES!!

This weekend I plan to make a heap of guilt free, cruelty free, vegan treats!! I've recently discovered I'm allergic to dairy and this will be great for my daily cravings for chocolate... and they are good for you?! I'm sure there as some blog readers out there who will appreciate these recipes :-))

Keep a lookout for whats coming!

Grace xxx

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Grace's Goodness is a collection of healthy, fun and vibrant recipes. Along with adventures and many other exciting things! I hope you try and enjoy the recipes featured on my blog!!