Friday 7 November 2014

SWEET POTATO WEDGES & SALAD


Hey guys!!

I have a really exciting recipe coming in the next few days, but I though I would post this anyway... it was to good not to!!

For the wedges:

1 sweet potato
a tinny drizzle of extra virgin olive oil 

Simply peel the sweet potato and chop into wedge sized chunks. Lay on a baking tray and drizzle with a tiny bit of olive oil. Set the oven for 200 degrees and pop your wedges in, check on them after 10mins, shake them around a bit and then place in the oven again for another 10-15mins.

Avocado dip:

half an avocado
half a lemon
parsley 

Mash the avocado till smooth, add squeezed lemon juice and half a handful of parsley. 

Salad:

Nut and Veggie Salad 

I didn't have any beetroot so I sliced up a green apple and added that instead!


This recipe is great for dinner or even lunch!

ENJOY!!

Grace xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Grace's Goodness is a collection of healthy, fun and vibrant recipes. Along with adventures and many other exciting things! I hope you try and enjoy the recipes featured on my blog!!